Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gifts of the Heart Always Multiply

A few weeks ago I wrote a post about a little boy who had decided that his birthday party this year would be different! In lieu of gifts, Noah asked for donations to this ministry and the children it serves. Well, he did it! Surrounded by his supportive family, Noah opened up $300 worth of donations to Project Hope for the Children. Tomorrow, I will meet with Noah to personally thank him and talk to him and I'm so excited! 

I am including the Cortland Standard link on the article they wrote concerning Noah and the ministry! I am hoping that this article helps bring the ministry into view of some people that have not heard about it as of yet! Thanks Noah and family!! 
http://www.cortlandstandard.net/articles/03132013n.html

Mona



No comments:

Post a Comment