Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fundraising 2014

For those of you who know me, you know I like numbers and how things relate to a certain number! I am very excited about a fundraiser that I am going to offer! This is going to be a great way to kick off our 2014 Fundraising Season! Please consider joining in to support our babies this year!


Today is the 11th of March and 11 years ago in March I flew over to Romania to live! That is when I Project Hope was founded in my heart and funding the abandoned babies with supplies started! I would like to propose three donating options for your consideration.


During the month of March if you would:


   Give a one time donation of $11 to PHFTC


   Give a one time donation of $11 for every member of your household (Pets included:)


   Give a monthly donation of $11 from you or your family. ( Every month or a lump sum amount is fine)


Eleven dollars will buy several packages of wipes, several bottles of shampoo and soap or 1/2 pack of diapers!


If 11 of you give $11 then we would have $121 for supplies; if 111 of you gave then we would $1221 and we could keep going... We need to raise at least $10,000 for this year's budget! Get your families, your churches and even groups involved if you want and lets see how much we collect for Project 11 on 11!


You can donate using our PayPal button on our home page on the website or you can send cash or checks made out to Pompey Community Church. Memo line- Project Hope for the Children. Mail to 6983 Chase Rd, Fabius, NY 13063.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment