Thursday, April 17, 2014

Help Wanted

We all have several gifts and talents that God has given us that bring us and others pleasure and sometimes even bring in an income! I have some too, however, I seem to be lacking in the tech area. Computers are frustrating to me, though I enjoy the benefit of them sometimes.

In short, PHFTC needs someone who will volunteer their time to help me update things for our growing Ministry. This special person would need to have knowledge of Blogs, Websites, Mail Chimp, Social Media and Marketing would be a huge plus! I enjoy learning, but find that I have a hard time teaching myself and fitting that in with my family life.

If any of you would be interested in helping PHFTC out in this way please call or text me at 607-591-1065 or email me at ramonasmail2002@yahoo.com.

Blessings,

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment