Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Twelve Years

Twelve years ago I stepped off my first plane flight into Hungary and drove across the border into Romania! I was so young and innocent back then, but was eager to do my part in showing God's love to unwanted children. What a ride it has been since! There have been many humbling, learning experiences a long the way and things have occured that I never imagined!  

In a month, I will be flying back to Romania for two weeks! Alina and I will purchase supplies for the Oradea hospital and the Sibiu hospital. If we get in enough funds this year we will attempt to add the preshool section in Sibiu. It will cost us about $2,000 more to completely fund the Sibiu hospital for a total of $6,000 spent on supplies. The Oradea hospital ranges between $6,000-$7,000 a year. We also try to help some of the other foundations there. We are almost on budget so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers to bring in $2,000 more in the next month!

Thank you for all your help and support!

Blessings,

Mona


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Hope-for-the-Children-Inc/146117805560061?ref=hl&__nodl

No comments:

Post a Comment