Saturday, March 11, 2017

March Madness 2

The Latest at PHFTC


Just a reminder that our March Madness Campaign has started! IF you didn't read the last update, here's a recap! With our fundraising season upon us and with me preparing to leave for Romania in 54 days (but whose counting), we raise the bulk of our money for the purchasing I do while there, now! While I am there, I purchase almost all of our Oradea Hospital supplies, a quarter of our Sibiu Hospital supplies and contact each Foundation Director that we collaborate with and purchase their greatest needs.

However, there are other expenses and purchasing and requests throughout the year and it has become needful to find monthly financial partners.This will allow us to budget better and to serve other foundations more freely.So we have created this March Madness fundraiser around that need!

We are looking for two groups of monthly givers:

#1 The Sweet Sixteens: This group will make a pledge of $15-$35 a month

#2 The Elite Eight:  This group will make a pledge of $40 or more a month

** and if you want to do smaller amounts that is welcome too


Simply shoot me an email or message with your name and which team you are choosing. If you want our bank information for an automatic transfer, we can help with that or we can discuss other modes. I will be updating you all on the STATS every few days both here, the website and Facebook.

And lastly, that brings me to another point! We have our new website published! It is still is being adjusted, but I'm so excited to share it with you! Please check it out and let me know what you think!  http://www.projecthopeforthechildren.org/
 https://www.facebook.com/phftc/
 https://www.linkedin.com/company/11050962
Thank you for all you do!

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment