Monday, May 6, 2013

May

May is the month that has a lot of meanings for me. In NY, where I live, it is the beginning of Spring, it is the beginning of fundraising for Project Hope for the Children and it is also Foster Parent Appreciation Month. For my husband and I that has a great deal of significance as we are foster parents and love the opportunity to work with birth parents, who have lost their way and their children. Currently, we do not have an extra little one in our home as our last baby went home in January. We are recharging and concentrating on our two preschoolers, but soon we will receive a call and have another one to love on...

As I was pondering this earlier, it struck me that all of you, who have donated over the years are honorary foster parents. You might not be able to take the babies in Romania into your homes, but you have fed them, clothed them, rocked them and showed them Jesus' love.  "And whatever you have done for the littlest of these,you have done for Me", said the Lord.

So I want to thank you for all you have done over the years and encourage you to keep on! I believe this Ministry is important and your help is what makes it so powerful! Please consider donating this month. There is a PayPal Donate Button on the Home page or you can go to the Donate Section  for more information.

Blessings,

  Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment