Thursday, August 2, 2018

November Service Project

The Latest at PHFTC

Happy August Everyone!

I cannot believe how quickly time is passing this summer as I am enjoying relaxing days and exciting field trips with my children! I hope you all received my last email where I updated you on my May Romania Trip! So much was accomplished! If you didn't receive it, feel free to email and I will forward it onto you. Sometimes, Mail Chimp Newsletters get sent to you SPAM so be sure to check there.

In that email, I mentioned how the Sibiu Hospital has given us permission to bring a small team of six ladies over in November and hold the babies, I am super excited about this opportunity as many of you have asked over the years if this was possible! However, it hasn't given us a lot of time to prepare either. 

The dates are November 2-11. You must be 18 or older and in fairly good health, have a passport and vaccines. The cost of the trip will be around $2500-$3000. We will know a more exact cost when we know for certain if we have a team. If you are interested please email me at http://caring@projecthopeforthechildren.org and I can send you the application and details. Again, this is time sensitive because of the month we have available there. 

The trip will include visiting some of the foundations PHFTC supports, holding the babies in the Sibiu Hospital and a little sightseeing. Hope you can join us! For those of you who cannot come, please pray for this opportunity and for open doors this year. 

Many Blessings.

Mona

                           
   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment