Wednesday, March 27, 2013

An Update from Ramona

Happy Easter!!! ( a little early)

   This time of year is always exciting for me as I remember what Christ did for us, as well as the anticipation of Spring! Also this year marks the tenth anniversary of me traveling to Romania and starting the ministry in the hospital!

   So many of you have been with me from the very beginning and I want to send a special thank you for your faithfulness and encouragement all these years. And of course, I am supremely grateful to all of you who support Project Hope for the Children now. I can see how PHFTC makes a difference in so many little lives and the many changes that have occurred in the hospital since 2003.

   Because this  year is so special to me, I have been yearning to take my entire family with me to Romania this year. There is something about where I was as a single woman in 2003 and how the Lord has worked and blessed in the past ten years that makes this special. I have been able to have my husband and my daughter accompany me on separate occasions; never my son and never the whole family together. Logistics emotionally and physically with leaving the kids here are also becoming increasingly difficult too.

  My request is that you would pray with me~ that is all; seeking God's will if it would be His will for us to go. I don't know how we would accomplish it financially or logistically. (As you know, the ministry pays for two people's tickets and travel expenses, but I am not going to take more money from the babies when the kids cannot actively contribute to the ministry:) If it is not meant to be then I will rest in that, but this is truly the desire of my heart and with no foster children in the home and Andrew adopted it is an optimal time to go.

   Thank-you so much and I look forward to seeing you all this summer when I  speak at your church or organization! There is a schedule of speaking engagements started at www.projecthopeforthechildren.blogspot.com


                                                                             In Him,
                                                                                 Mona

                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment