Monday, April 6, 2015

Information

Dear Friends,

You are overdue for an update and much has gone on so I will try to condense it! First let me thank you for your kind emails and thoughts concerning our private life with our son! Your sharing and encouragement has meant so much to me! We have found a psychotherapist and hopefully can start on paperwork this week! The training that Jack and I will receive will be very helpful especially with me being gone to Romania and the benefits to Andrew are exciting to think about!

And speaking of being in Romania, I found tickets for $1025. A great deal, though I leave a little earlier than expected. My dates for working in Romania will be May 14-29th. Jack will work during the days and be a single parent at night to all three children so please keep him in your prayers. Our awesome nanny, Brittany will be here during the days!

Thankfully, I have almost all my Sundays booked before I leave and am hoping to meet our target goal of $16,000 before I leave. We are at approximately $12,500 now. I think that we can make it!

We found out that the the pediatric hospital in Cluj was not in need of help at this time so I can remove that from my travel itinerary . Alina and I will still need to travel to Sibiu in the middle of the country, and visit our hospital down there! There is a section of that hospital that we did not fund last year due to lack of money so hoping that will be a possibility this year!

In Oradea, there are changes going on as well. One of the foundations in the hospital is having to downsize and we will be picking up any slack that comes about because of that. Alina will be in care of more children and will be working longer hours now. A big thank you to the people who are generously increasing her salary! This came at the same time as Alina's father lost his job. Her salary will go to help her family as it is a stressful time for all of them now. Please remember Mr. Plugar in your prayers that God would bring him a better job in Oradea.

This is a busy time of year for our Ministry and I want to thank you for all of your encouragement, prayers and financial help! Project Hope thrives because of your compassion and concern for others! If you are feeling led to give you can give via PayPal on our donate page or mail to Project Hope for the Children Inc, 6983 Chase Rd, Fabius, NY 13063.

Enjoy the sunny and maybe warmer weather coming our way!

In Him,

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment