Thursday, June 27, 2013

Joy Unspeakable

June 28th 2012 was a very special day for me! It was the day that our son became ours~ completely! One year has passed and I cannot believe it! Adoption has always been my dream since I was just a wee one myself; caring for my dolls! To see my son growing up, mischievous as ever, giving me that goofy smile and smothering me in kisses is such a blessing!

A good life is a blessing that many of us take for granted, especially here in the States. Many people do not have the benefits of a loving home, a stable home, or even just a home where they could be financially cared for. Everyone of us can make a difference in our own small way! It is our responsibility has humans to care for each other; to love each other. Adoption is one way that my husband and I could care. Project Hope for the Children is another outlet and passion for me!

What is yours? How do you make a difference~ care for others less fortunate?? If you find yourself drawing a blank at those questions, consider how you can change that! Whether it's adopting, fostering, sponsoring, contributing to a worthy cause, even working at Soup Kitchen or Salvation Army! (It'll break your heart to see the children and adults going through those food lines!) Make time in your schedules and your life to share what you have and show love to others!

You will be blessed in return as I am with my son! I love you, Andrew Michael Cummings! Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment